Comprehensive UV Lamp Services
The greater Sarasota-Bradenton-Venice Metro and surrounding areas experiences above average humidity throughout the year. The hot damp conditions create a heavy strain on the air conditioner and budget. There are constant concerns with mold, mildew, musty odors and indoor air quality. Along with keeping cool, the health of the indoor breathing air and peak operation of the AC system are priorities. UV lamps provide an effective line of defense.
UV Lamp Repair ∴ UV Lamp Installation ∴ UV Light Replacement ∴ UV Lamp Service ∴ Bradenton, FL ∴ Parrish, FL ∴ Venice, FL
Find out more about the many rewards of installing UV lamps by getting in touch with Aqua Plumbing & Air. A call to 941-306-3715 or submission of our handy online form is all it takes to arrange prompt scheduling, access knowledgeable recommendations and make worthwhile improvements. We are not only a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer but a Carrier President’s Award winner and BBB accredited business. Our NATE-certified technicians are your source of expertise and excellence.
Aqua Plumbing & Air has All Your UV Lamp Service Needs Covered!
Aqua Plumbing & Air has been in business since 1974. We’ve seen and demonstrated the many perks of UV lights. Through proper placement and installation, this technology kills bacteria, germs, viruses, mold and fungus and is designed to reach tough-to-access areas. You can breathe with confidence, knowing the air traveling through the ductwork has been sanitized. Here are some of a very long list of UV lamp rewards:
- Eliminates germs, mold, mildew, bacteria, fungi, viruses and nearly every type of pathogen
- Combating contaminants that originate in air-handling units and become airborne improves indoor air quality
- Stopping airborne viruses, bacteria and germs from circulating to every room prevents the spread of disease
- Preventing mold and mild growth and avoiding excess moisture promotes better airflow through the HVAC system
- Keeping the HVAC system clean and operating properly promotes greater energy efficiency, lower running costs and fewer malfunctions
- Germicidal UV lamps utilize the existing ductwork and sterilize the air as it passes through the system