Licensed Electrical Contractor Serving Sarasota, FL & Surrounding Cities
Let Aqua Plumbing & Air take care of all of your electrical needs, including whole house surge protections, energy saving devices, installing your entertainment system (including hiding wires, sound systems, and flat screen TVs), as well as low voltage landscape lighting. Our Electrical Department can change light fixtures, hang ceiling fans, install/check your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, upgrade switches and devices to match decor, and much more…
Outdoor lighting can help you in many ways. It can illuminate gardens and pathways, as well as give a magnificent ambiance to evening parties. Let neighbors and guests appreciate the entire beauty of your landscape.
Ceiling fans are popular, especially in Florida. They are proven to make a room feel at least 4 degrees cooler than a room without any moving air. But they can be a challenge to install properly, especially if the wiring has not been run to the spot where you want the ceiling fan to be installed. Aqua’s experienced installers can place your ceiling fans where you want them, inside or out.
Home Theater System or Media Center
Flat screen televisions can now be installed in almost any place, thanks to their light weight and thin profiles. The electrical installation experts at Aqua can run wiring behind finished surfaces to enhance the visual appeal of the television or Home Theater System.
If you are contemplating a major remodel, the addition of a room or garage, or a new kitchen, you need to consider upgrading your electrical service. If the current electrical service to your home is less than 200 amps, or if it has a distribution panel that uses screw-in fuses, you should replace it as a top priority in any major renovation project.
An Energy Star qualified light bulb can save more than $40 in electricity costs over a traditional bulb. Over a lifetime, an Energy Star bulb uses about 75% less energy and lasts at least 6 times longer. It also produces about 75% less heat, so it’s safer to operate and can cut energy costs associated with home cooling. Let Aqua replace your current bulbs with energy-saving Compact Fluorescent (CFL) or LED bulbs.
Let Aqua Help You on
Your Next Electrical Project…
- Service and install landscape lighting
- Install lighting fixtures on ceilings of any height
- Hang flat screen TVs on walls and install surround sound
- Upgrade devices to new colors and style, such as switches and outlets
- Add lights to update kitchens, baths, and hallways
- Install ceiling fans
- Surge protection
- New service upgrades of any size – commercial or residential
- Whole house electrical inspections
- Change out pool pumps
- Pool automation controls and LED lights
- Dimmers and automatic wall timers
- Install energy-efficient lighting
- Standby generators and service repairs on all generators
- Building lighting contracts that cover main corridor lighting, parking lots, and emergency lights
- Complete home rewiring
- Outlet to hook up emergency portable generator