New Construction HVAC Services in Sarasota, FL and Surrounding Counties
From the materials and equipment to the floor plans and landscaping, new construction offers endless opportunities for customization. Given that your new building will stand for 50 to 100 years, it’s important to get everything right. That’s true when it comes to your structure’s comfort systems too. When you engage Aqua Plumbing & Air to install your HVAC systems, you’ll enjoy made-to-order comfort for many years to come. Our extensive design-and-build experience in Sarasota and Manatee counties has made us the leading choice for residential and commercial installations.
Proper Design Practices
Whether installed in a small retail space or a grand home, HVAC systems are most effective when designed from the ground up. Our design team is eager to work with your construction manager or general contractor to create the ideal system. The process begins with analyzing critical criteria to determine the heating and cooling needs of your structure:
- A load calculation is conducted that takes into account your building’s size, use, orientation and level of insulation.
- Factors that influence your comfort such as humidity, ventilation and air quality are also taken into consideration.
- Equipment efficiencies and system options are thoroughly researched to find the best product for your application.
Following the industry’s best practices allows our team to build comfort systems that maximize comfort while minimizing energy expenses. You’ll see the difference in your bank account when you have a system that’s engineered for optimal efficiency. Lower utility and maintenance costs add value to your new structure too.
New Heating and Cooling Installations
From rooftop units to geothermal heat pumps, Aqua Plumbing & Air offers a full range of heating and cooling systems. Your options include traditional forced-air systems as well as ductless units that deliver conditioned air into individual rooms or zones. A variety of smart control systems are also available that allow you to fine-tune your comfort from Wi-Fi enabled devices. Whatever system you choose, you can count on our total involvement during the installation phase. Our skilled professionals ensure that:
- Ductwork is properly sealed, strapped and positioned for robust air delivery into every work environment or living space.
- Systems are charged with the correct amount of refrigerant at the outset to ensure your system performs to the manufacturer’s performance and efficiency levels.
- Outdoor units are placed in the ideal location outside your structure and secured on pads for long-lasting durability.
- A series of operational tests is executed to verify that your new equipment performs according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Since 1974, Aqua Plumbing & Air has been Sarasota’s choice for heating and cooling solutions. Our new construction services come with an invaluable bonus: the peace of mind of knowing we’ll be there for you through the life of the system. To learn more about customizing your comfort in your new home or business, contact our design-and-build specialists today.