COVID-19 is affecting all of us.
Aqua Plumbing & Air remains open for business and is ready to take care of your heating, cooling, plumbing, water treatment and electrical needs.
In the wake of the current health crisis in our communities, Aqua Plumbing & Air stands ready to ensure your home comfort, which is always our top priority. In order to protect our customers and technicians, we have enacted the following protocols:
- We ask precautionary questions prior to booking an appointment – please let the dispatcher know if anyone has experienced illness in your home, so that we can take the necessary health precautions to try and halt any further spread of the COVID-19 virus
- Our technicians will arrive to your home with gloves, masks and booties – we’ll confirm with you if we should wear our mask on upon arrival
- We are all adhering to social distancing in and out of the office
- Our technicians clean the areas in which they are working before work begins and after work is completed
- We clean our equipment in between all service calls
All technicians remain focused on your safety and health as well as their own.
We want to wish our community a safe and healthy time as our country navigates this situation. Our prayers are with you all.