Repiping Plumbing Contractor of Sarasota, FL
Why Should I Repipe Now?
- Damage caused by pinhole leaks can be costlier than the repair or re-pipe.
- Undetected water leaks may result in mold growth.
- Pinhole leaks may damage walls, flooring, ceilings, furniture, and personal belongings.
- Repairing or replacing sections of copper pipe under a slab is costly and only temporary.
- Water damage claims may result in higher insurance premiums or nonrenewal of policies.
Why Did This Happen to Me?
Pinhole leaks in copper pipes are commonly known as “pitting”. Pitting began more than a decade ago in various regions within the U.S.
Some studies suggest that pitting may be caused by a combination of high pH levels, chlorine, trace elements in the water, and the absence of natural organic materials, which have been reduced in drinking water by direction of the EPA. Natural organic matter tends to contribute to the mineral scale build-up that occurs naturally inside the pipe walls, which in turn insulates and may protect the pipe from pitting. Re-piping with CPVC is the most cost efficient and effective solution for this problem.
What you receive from us:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction and peace of mind.
- Because we know how inconvenient it is to be without water for several days, we can work around it. Your water will be left on until the last day when the final connections must be made.
- We supply our plumbers with a clean and organized work vehicle, which is well stocked with parts and supplies necessary to provide quick and efficient service.
- We lay drop cloths over our walking paths and work areas to protect your home’s flooring.
- Piping will be plumbed thru attic spaces and concealed in walls whenever possible.
- All piping in attic spaces will be insulated and secured to protect against attic temperature extremes and water hammer noises.
- We hydrostatically test each re-pipe at 150 psi, which is three times the normal working pressure in your water pipe system. This ensures that our workmanship and products are water tight and will meet Aqua’s highest quality standards.
- Each re-pipe will pass an inspection by a Manager from Aqua, and from the Building Department.
- We offer special discounted pricing on water heaters and other plumbing items if installed during the re-pipe installation and if the labor to connect is already in the re-pipe price.
- Professional drywall repairs are included in our bid.
- We take the necessary time on EVERY job to ensure quality and your satisfaction.
Choose Aqua Plumbing & Air because you deserve what’s best for your home. We take the utmost pride and care in providing you with quality products and services. Aqua Plumbing & Air has been in business since 1974. That means you receive Experience and Quality, which has always been part of our Commitment.
Our team of highly trained Customer Service personnel and Service Managers are always available to help you with any questions or concerns that may arise during the course of the work we are providing.
We strive for 100% Customer Satisfaction and take the matter very seriously. So remember, when making upgrades and improvements to your home, Aqua Plumbing & Air is committed to exceeding your expectations and making this a positive experience.
Aqua can solve the problem before it starts.